Planning and Design Package
For the couple who wants to sit back, relax & enjoy their engagement.
Planning: (logistics & managerial)
- Budget development & management
- Unlimited phone calls and emails
- Unlimited consultations
- Customized wedding calendar
- Preparation of schedules, timelines, and checklists
- Assistance with finding, negotiating with, and booking suitable vendors
- Reviewing vendor contracts and acting as liaison between Client and Vendor
- Assistance with finding ceremony officiant (if needed)
- Assistance with selection and booking of ceremony site and/or reception venue
- Invitation design, addressing, RSVP tracking, and follow-up.
- Mailing Service available
- Assistance with menu selection
- Preparation of seating chart and place cards
- Designing and producing gift bags for out-of-town guests
- Assistance with finding suitable accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Finalization meeting one week prior to wedding date
- Distribution of final pay and gratuities from Client to vendors (as needed for client)
Designs: ( visual construction of the event)
- Décor: Help with developing your style, colors, theme and incorporating your unique signature into your day. (floral, linens, lighting, furniture, stationery and all décor to complete the vision for your day.)
- Event styling: As an event designer we can assist you with design and styling for the event itself.
- Stationery: This might include the management of the design and production of your save the dates, invitations, place cards, menus and other printed materials.
- Coordinate your style and design for other aspects of your engagement and wedding. (favors, bridal party gifts, bridal shower, wedding brunch)
**Stationery and Graphic Design Service (in house)
**Full Service floral and decor design (in house)
- Up to 14 hours designated to venue with at least 2 JL Original Designs associates (depending on the size of the event) 1 Day of Coordinator and 1 Day of Assistant
- Confirmation of wedding details with vendors one month and the week prior to event date
- Preparation of wedding day timeline and checklists
- Walk through of event venue one week prior to wedding date
- Transfer and set-up of Event décor and personal items on event day; such as photographs, candles, centerpieces, guest books, wedding favors, programs, table number etc.
- Maintain and coordinate reception timeline such as speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc
- Assist with clean up *Additional fees for cleaning and breakdown after event
- Event Day Emergency Kit